5 Natural Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Hair fall is no longer a condition barred by age! Be it any age ,15 or 50, when most of us walk out of the shower, the drain gets clogged with hair and when we brush, we lose huge chunks and we don’t know what to do about it. Hair fall, in the earlier days, was attributed as a sign of aging and was a cause for a great deal of embarrassment. But today, we no longer count by age, but rather, by so very many other reasons. No matter what the cause is, the embarrassment associated with it does not reduce even by a fraction.
We hunt for a solution with great intensity. And here they are, a few natural techniques you can implement at home to reduce and control hair loss. But if you suffer from intensive hair fall, the best solution would be to consult a dermatologist before the damage becomes permanent!
- Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil – olive, coconut, canola – and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Gently massage it into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.
- Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either onion juice, garlic juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
- Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be Improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
- Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. The antioxidants in green tea helps prevent hair loss and boosts hair growth.
- Practice meditation: Most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.
Remember your hair is unique and you need to pick what works the best for you! Follow these simple home remedies for hair fall and get lustrous shining hair with regular practice.