The Miracle Fruit Banana and its nutritional facts
You’ll never look at a banana the same way again after discovering the many health benefits and reasons to add them to your diet. Bananas combat depression, makes you smarter, cure hangovers, relieve morning sickness, protect against kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and blindness.
Here are few facts about Banana, which will make you eat it daily
- Bananas contain high Level of Tryptophan, which helps overcome depression. Tryptophan is converted into Serotonin – “the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter”.
- Having two bananas before working-out to sustain your blood sugar get energy in the body.
- Banana protects against night time leg muscle cramps.
- Improve your calcium levels by having Banana, as they contain Calcium in high amount.
- Reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
- Bananas reduce swelling, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, produce white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
- Banana helps relieving anemia, as it contains high amount of iron.
- Bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure, and protect against heart attack and stroke.
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently remove toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria in the body. They produce digestive enzymes to help in absorbing nutrients.
- High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux and heartburn.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers.