Get Sparkling White Teeth
Everyone wishes to have beautiful and sparkling white teeth. Normally, you wish to show off your teeth like they do in the toothpaste ads. Well you need to put in some efforts and avoid certain things to get sparkling white teeth that you can show around and enjoy. Follow these tips and get sparkling white teeth in no time.
1) Colour of your food is important: Cut back on dark drinks such as coffee, cola, black tea or red wine. Those drinks can stain your teeth and can weaken them over time. Its better to use a straw while drinking them, to have less contact with your white teeth.
2) What you eat affects your teeth: Avoid certain foods because they can change the colour of your teeth. Instead, eat more nuts, whole grains, fruits and vegetables rich in fiber and, of course, our best friend is water.
3) Brush your teeth regularly: One of the main reasons of all teeth problems and stains is bacteria. In order to keep your mouth healthy and your teeth white – brush them regularly. Another easy tip to keep your teeth white is rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after each meal.
4) Brush your teeth the “right” way: Try to spend two minutes brushing your teeth. Brush your teeth softly, using short circular motions to protect your enamel. Finish by rinsing with either water or your mouthwash. Floss your teeth at least once a day. Remember to smile!
5) Baking soda for white teeth: Baking soda is a good DIY remedy for getting white teeth, but it’s not an everyday solution to brush your teeth with and it’s not even recommended if your teeth are sensitive. With a frequent use, baking soda can damage your teeth, so be careful not to use it too often.
6) Avoid Smoking: Smoking is not only bad for health but also for your gums and teeth. Constant smoking can cause blackening of the teeth and further problems in the gum. A lot of people who smoke, suffer from gum issues in the future and so it is best to avoid smoking, drugs and other forms of tobacco as much as possible to get sparkling white teeth.